Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Alexandra a.k.a. "A Rod" has arrived



Alexandra Roddy was born to son Brent and Sandra, early this morning in Scottsdale Arizona. 8 lbs. 4 oz, 20.5 inches.   Leave it to ol Grand Dad to get the proper nickname, not Alex but  "A Rod".  I hope they get that spelling right on the birth certificate.   A bat and glove might be the perfect gift since it's spring training now in Arizona.  Julie and I are both just sick that we couldn't be there to welcome her into life, and give Sandra a big hug.  Its important to let everybody know that I take just a little ownership in this beautiful young lady.  If  you look closely, you can see that most of her beauty had too come from me. We love you all and miss you a lot, our spirit is there.  Tonight I think I might just curl up with ol Granny and talk about it.  Yea Baby!

No comments: