Monday, February 28, 2011

More Snow







Here's what I woke up to on Lake Chelan this morning, and that's after I shoveled a couple inches before I went to bed. It warmed up some and this stuff is wet and heavy. I couldn't even get out of my driveway until late morning. I really do hate this snow but I'm finding there's a bigger problem that I didn't count on. I believe I might be at risk of loosing my social skills, and I didn't have much to start with. I got dish TV, the Internet, my guitar and cell phone, but that doesn't leave anyone to talk to. I had to set a mirror on my coffee table just so I could see a live person. This might have seemed a bit funny for a few days but not anymore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dare you to go down that slide right NOW! I double-Dog Dare ya!!

Unknown said...

It's actually Dan on Ann's account.