Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Maybe a new job!


I do feel quite comfortable in this chair so I could through my hat in for a job here. I was called to the oval office today for a meeting and photo shoot, because of my vast expertize in foreign affairs. And what's crazy is that I might even be over-qualified in these types of affairs. The politicians today don't understand, that too much involvement in foreign affairs and relations can literally drain all of your energy. Then you got nothing left for your own current affairs. And I get it! It's a terrible thing when that happens. I think they really need me.

2 comments:

Mr. Krispy said...

Phil, you're living in never-never land! People that can actually use common sense are not allowed to hold office. Rule of Thumb (an expression that came from UK), the higher the position in government, the lower the amount of common sense. Did B.O. pitch a hissy and have you removed from his "safe" chair?

Mr. Krispy said...

Phil, you're living in never-never land! People that can actually use common sense are not allowed to hold office. Rule of Thumb (an expression that came from UK), the higher the position in government, the lower the amount of common sense. Did B.O. pitch a hissy and have you removed from his "safe" chair?