Thursday, February 24, 2011

I hate Snow







Yesterday I flew out of Phoenix at 5 PM, heading for a small Arctic city called Wenatchee. I got into Seattle at 7 PM in a snow storm, and went out to dinner with a good friend. Of course I'm freezing in the Seattle wet snow as I make my way back through Security. I was sent through the body scan twice. I think I was so cold that my shriveled up boys didn't show up on the body scan. They didn't believe I was the dude on my passport. How embarrassing... Now I finally made it to my lake cabin with snow all over, single digit temperatures tonight, and nobody to even talk to. So check out my pics. Flying out of sunny Arizona to a cold Seattle airport, then to an even colder house where I will work for 5 weeks. I don't belong here in the cold..I know in my heart that I should be in Monte Carlo in the warm sun with a cold drink, where the women don't wear tops. That is the honest truth.

No comments: