Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Trouble




I planned my Wentchee visit early this year and this is the main reason. My right shoulder has been hurting for 3 months so I got an appointment with my favorite orthopedic surgeon in Wenatchee, and here are the results. A tear in the front shoulder muscle showed up in this MRI yesterday. So since it won't heal on it's own I will have the surgery next Tuesday and that's right after a root canal last week. I'm trying to get my projects finished at my Lake home as I will not be able to use my right arm for several weeks. I have the kitchen torn apart and will get it back together this weekend. So I got it all figured out right? not quite, I get another call from the radiologist...He says another problem showed up in the MRI, it appears that I have too much blood in my alcohol stream. It's Saturday night so I'm heading to town . I know how to fix that problem. I just wish I had known sooner and maybe all this wouldn't have happend.

No comments: