Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Potty Putter




Happy 60 th birthday Phil,,,that's me. The day was Monday but it continues all week because I give my friends a chance to bring late gifts. Julie and all of our close friends put a collection together for this perfect and very expensive gift, The Potty Putter. That's not all, they included a custom made hand rolled score card which I had never even heard of. I had no idea that they would go to so much trouble for me. After 60 years of total worthless gifts, I finally got one that's useful. The best part of all is when you turn 60, you will find that you will use this several times a day. It took me 2 days to get this story out because I've been so choked up with emotion, I couldn't write. Every time I sit here I not only get good practice time in but I can reflect on all my closest friends. I just can't find the words to thank them properly. The only problem I have now is where do I go to read.

No comments: