Wednesday, September 8, 2010

60 th B-day Party







You can't have a birthday without the party. It's no different at 60 except the senior citizens seem to have the experience to go the distance, where the younger crowd just can't stay to the end. In the background you will see the wall of shame, which shows just how much fun we really had. Dam impressive if you ask me. Here we got a picture with Brent, Bruce, Me, and Paul, with our beautiful brides in front. Next is my family with Sandra, Julie, granddaughter Kiana, Me, Daughter Brooke and son Brent. (left to right). I was completely surprised with mystery guests showing up from London. Many friends from Wenatchee Washington, Seattle, Arizona, helped me celebrate my 60 th. I love um-all. Last but not least, the party got up on the table, ( Mary, Julie, Brooke and Sandra, and it was all downhill from there for 3 more hours. Click the utube link below and see the great dance that the girls did for me... It just don't get any better than that.

No comments: