Friday, June 4, 2010

More England tours







My lovely guests and I got in a tour of Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of Bath. Julie and I had already visited these places but they are on my favorite list and I do enjoy going back. Windsor is the oldest Castle that is still being used by the Royal family. It is just to the West of London close to Heathrow Airport. The city of Bath is 120 miles South West of London and was built by the Romans. It is popular for it's natural hot springs that still flow to the surface. The first photo is in the small village of Windsor next to the Castle on a sunny day. The next photo is in Bath next to the natural hot spring Roman pool. And the girls thought I should add this Horny helmet to my collection of Harley motorcycle clothes. Great Idea!

No comments: