Friday, May 29, 2009

MRI


Here we go again. I'm killing myself just to get something to write about. With a shoulder injury and possible rotator cuff tare I was scheduled for an MRI. So here they stuff me inside the rolling donut for a 45 minute procedure. Of course I'm a good patient and hold real still listening to some good old country music. When it's finished they drag me out and guess what....they shot the wrong shoulder. As I was favoring my right side with my broke ribs the operator thought my right shoulder was the target. So back I go into the MRI hole for another try. Unbelievable! With ex rays and a CT scan last Sunday and now two MRI's, I'm chucked full of Gama-rays. Bloody Hell! I'm a walking Night Light.

1 comment:

coogrrr said...

The most current medical Journal reports that two MRIs in a 24 hours period will cause your testicles to shrink, esp if you go swimming in Lake Chelan. Is it true?