Thursday, November 1, 2012

Skyfall

 

The premier of the newest Bond movie, Skyfall was held here in London last week at the Royal Albert Hall.  Daniel Craig stared in his 3rd 007 role and is the 8th actor who's played the James Bond character.  50 years ago British author Ian Fleming created the original 007 character in the movie Doctor No, played by British actor Sean Connery.  Skyfall is the 23rd Bond movie and the premier here last week was the second biggest UK movie opening next to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  All the stars of the movie, celebrities, and even some of the Royal Family attended the red carpet event.  There was huge pressure for me to attend but I was in Liverpool working on another story.  Sincere apologises to my loyal blog fans.  I do love the Royal Albert Hall, which is the only concert hall I've been to that has no bad seats with it's circular design.  The cost for a single seat ranged from 1100 to 1700 English pounds. ($1700.00 to $2700.00) That's a bunch!  We did see the movie last weekend here in London, Outstanding!  He always gets the babes....I'm still a fan after 50 years.

No comments: