Monday, July 4, 2011

Flying Home

























It was a perfect sunny day as I left Wenatchee Washington last Friday. I do hate leaving the Pacific Northwest when summer finally hits. These are aerial photos of the Wenatchee Valley and Seattle as I flew over, without even a cloud blocking the sun. The last is a shot of the Canary Wharf area of London with a red dot where we now live. Even London is now getting the summer heat so I guess the sun followed me back home. After sitting in Seattle for 6 hours, I got on my 9 hour London flight and managed to get seat 53-H, the very back isle seat. Although I got the first drink and meal served, I had 400 people ahead of me when I arrived in London. It took close to an hour waiting in line to clear customs, then a 1 1/2 hour train ride home. A very long trip.

No comments: