Monday, November 5, 2007

Kitchen/living room



Looking back into the kitchen. Very small and modern with washer/dryer under the counter in one unit. Notice the golf clubs that have just arrived with the rest of our personal items, which included up to 500 lbs. that was shipped for us. This is a very nicely furnished flat with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, that will be home until we find permenant housing. Here in England, apartments are called flats. I think this means that if you have to ask the price you "flat" can't afford it. The rent for this unit , 650 pounds a week ($1360.00) is common for this area.

As this is a working day for Julie it is my job to keep the blog alive. Tomorrow I will take the train to Guildford and meet an agent to preview properties. My focus on the perfect home will be half way between a golf course and a harley shop. I'm sure Julie will agree!

No comments: