Friday, November 20, 2009

Denver Colorado




Yesterday I was in Denver on business where I flew in and out on the same day. I'm always impressed with this unique International Airport. Built in 1995 it is the largest airport in the country and 3rd largest in the world covering 53 square miles. Moving over 52 million passengers last year makes it the 5th busiest. The fabric roof covering over the main terminal looks a bit like a circus tent from the inside. I did have to take a shot of the snow covered mountains surrounding Denver on a gorgeous sunny day. This week in Arizona has not been much fun for me with appointments every day when I should be playing golf. Each year I schedule my annual physical checkups like we all should. It starts with the EKG and the Blood work, next the annual dermatology check, then the Dental check up, and of course my favorite appointment with Dr. Big finger checking the prostate and PSA. I'm feeling a little used.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You didn't get the BIG 5-footer this year?

-dan

Anonymous said...

O yes I did But it was too long to talk about