Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bye Bye


I can't believe it, my mates have just left today after 2 great weeks of shopping, site seeing, drinking and eating (mostly shopping) We had a brilliant time! Ann and Gail arrived on the 23rd of May and just went home today (6th of June) We toured, London, Guildford and south England, then took a 3 day tour to Paris where we spent more time shopping, eating and touring. My credit cards are starting to quiver every time I reach for them (Oh no, not another pair of shoes!) I have so many great pictures. I will try to do a few more posts (some of them the girls are pretty nerdy!) Taking pictures in telephone booths, you would have thought they had never seen them before! Missing you guys already. Will see you in August! Phil, don't worry, I think there is just enough room on the credit card to get us to Rome when you get back! Love you and miss you!

1 comment:

S Simshauser said...

How much fun does this sound. Interesting, Phil in Washington working and you shopping, eating and drinking. Works for me. Glad everyone had fun. You guys are the best hosts!