Friday, September 12, 2008

The Harley Fund


Now here is one of the best birthday presents I've ever got, thanks George , Lora, & Gloria. I'll tell you why, if anyone cares. After 12 years I've got no Harley in my garage. I know that a lot of people feel bad because they've missed my birthday Aug 30. Don't worry any more, here's the answer. Give generously to the Harley fund. I encourage all gifts and donations. You can give in US dollars, English pounds, Euros, Francs, or what ever currency you wish. You can even go on the easy monthly gifting plan. So all your worries are gone. I will still love all of my friends even if they send in a late gift. With a combined effort we can reach our goal by the time we move back to the states in few years. What a great way to feel really good about yourself! You just can't help but like an understanding guy like me.

No comments: