Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blood or Blood Lite




I've been dealing with an allergic reaction to something for 10 days. After going to my National Health Clinic two times, I was scheduled for a blood test next week. With my hands swelled up quite badly, I had the cutters out to cut off my wedding ring, but finally got it off with olive oil. Now of course, without that ring I'll have all these lonely women chasing after me. DAM I hate that. Today I went out on my own and after going to 2 hospitals and a walk in clinic I got the test done. I picked a number and sat in a queue for almost 2 hours. The vampires finally got the blood lite from me and tomorrow I go to a dermatologist again on my own Insurance. In this country with a national health care system, you get very good care if you only need a prescription, or If you have a life threatening problem. Today I was caught right in the middle of having a cold, and having a heart attack. In this case you get on a bit of a waiting list so I was lucky to have private insurance to get quick medical attention. If they determine that I'm allergic to the cold weather, the insurance company might just send me to the Canary Islands for rehab,,,,,,First Class I'm sure!

No comments: