Wednesday, July 29, 2009

London Club Quarters Hotel




We stayed Friday night in London to take in a going away party for a couple moving to Dubai. I booked a hotel reservation on line at the Club Quarters Hotel in Central London. I took the train into town and found the Hotel with no trouble and checked in. Guess what, the check in was on a computer screen just like getting a ticket at the airport. I followed the computer instructions and entered my name, stuck in my credit card and asked for 2 room keys. The computer gave me back my credit card and 2 room key cards. I found my room and never talked to one person. This was a really scenic part of London and a night picture of where we were. I couldn't resist a shot of the 2 friendly computers that greeted me at the front desk where I checked in.